Hello Kigo Partners and Clients,
In order to continue to provide the best service we can, we are consolidating the different methods of rate entry that Kigo currently offers. These updates will change some of the current operational workflow, which is why we are providing advance notice of them, allowing enough time for any necessary transitions to be made.
As of September 13th, 2017, Kigo will no longer be offering support for the following items:
- Rates by Season
Please note: The removal of these pages will not have any effect on your existing rates. It will not be necessary to re-import or re-enter rates.
Please find a detailed step by step method for updating rates without the use of seasons below:
1. From the Rates & Availability page, select the property that you want to work with from the Pick List on the right hand side of the screen. The rate grid for the selected property displays.
2. By default the rate grid displays rats and availability for 365 days, starting with today’s date. If you want to change or constrain the dates shown here, specify new starting and ending dates in the Date Ranges fields, and then click Apply. The rate grid is updated.
3. For each date listed, update the rates for each length of stay. By default, the length of stay options are Daily, Weekly, and Monthly, but this is configurable and may be different at your company. If the property does not use a specific length of stay, leave the associated field blank. For example, if a property chooses not to have Monthly rates, leave this field blank.
Please note: It is strongly recommended tat daily/nightly rates are the primary Length of Stay rats utilized. Not only will this give you access to our advanced Revenue Management tool, but it is also the standard rate length used in partnership with major channels such as HomeAway, TripAdvisor, Booking.com, and Airbnb.
-In order to update the date range please begin by clicking the Bulk Update button.
-Enter the Start and End date that you want to be updated (will match the working date range by default).
– In the Options section choose which days of the week in the range these rates will be applied to, and in the Rates section, select which lengths of stay to update.
– When finished, hit Update.
4. Repeat all the above steps for all dates that you want to enter rates for.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to connect with our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional assistance.
The Kigo Team